SuperSU is the Superuser access control device of the destiny ;
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU permits for advanced control of Superuser get right of entry to rights for all of the apps to your tool that need root. SuperSU has been constructed from the ground as much as counter a number of issues with different Superuser get right of entry to management gear.
– Superuser get entry to prompt
– Superuser get admission to logging
– Superuser get admission to notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep process detection (no extra unknowns)
– Works in restoration (no greater segfaulting)
– Works whilst Android isnt well booted
– Works with non-popular shell places
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on set off
– Convert to /gadget app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to continue to exist CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from five options invisible
– Theme selectable from four options
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On a few telephones you need to use unmarried *# as opposed to double *#*#
The Pro version moreover gives:
– OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
– Full coloration-coded command content material logging (input/output/blunders)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app consumer override
– Grant/deny root to an app for a hard and fast amount of time
– PIN protection
– Per-app PIN protection
– Adjust vehicle-deny countdown
This is meant to replace Superuser (if mounted), you use both one or the other. You cannot integrate them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are consequently completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser get admission to management runs via a so referred to as quot;su binaryquot;. There may be handiest such a at a time. So in case you install SuperSU, your previous superuser get admission to control solution will no longer perform. So if you want to interchange back: (1) Open that software, and search for an choice for it to install/update/update the quot;su binaryquot;. (2) Confirm root-the usage of apps are using the superuser answer you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.