If you want to attach directly in your PS4 or your PS5 with out the need of a PC check out my new app called PSPad. PSPad is the successor of ShockPad. If you continue to want to establish a connection via your PC then use ShockPad.
ShockPad in combination with the PSJoy server and the official PS Remote Play program on your Windows PC offers you the opportunity to apply your cellphone as a Dualshock gamepad. You can play your favorite games along with your cellphone appearing as a Dualshock controller.
!You want to download and install the PSJoy server for your Windows PC!
A connection to the PSJoy server for your PC is usually required. You cannot connect directly on your PS5/ PS4. Please do no longer download ShockPad if you are looking for an application which could connect at once to a PS5/ PS4 console.
Download the PSJoy server from:
• Windows 8.1 or newer
• Installed PSJoy server in your PC
• Installed and configured authentic PS4 Remote Play application
• Intel® Core™ i5-560M Processor 2.Sixty seven GHz or faster (Quad center fantastically encouraged)
• 2 GB or greater of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or better display decision
• A stressed Internet connection for your PS4 and your PC is strongly encouraged (or a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays on WiFi)
• A high-speed net connection with upload and down load speeds of at the least 15 Mbps is usually recommended
The PSJoy server is able to intercept the legit PS Remote Play program on your PC. As the PSJoy server requires the legitimate PS Remote Play application for your PC, Windows eight.1 is required.
Control video games like GTA V, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and plenty of more together with your phone.
• Dualshock emulation
• Dualshock layout configuration
• Customization of template layouts
• Easy Connection Setup
• Real Dualshock gamepad assist
• Bluetooth connection
You can find a particular setup academic on YouTube by way of clicking the subsequent link
If you’ve got any questions earlier than downloading the app or if you have any issues with ShockPad or the PSJoy server please sense loose to touch me at f.Grill160@gmail.Com or visit the wiki web page by means of clicking following link https://github.Com/grill2010/PSJoy_Server/wiki
Disclaimer: PS5, PS4, PlayStation 5, PlayStation four, Dualsense, Dualshock and PSN are logos of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ShockPad is in no manner advocated by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any related subsidiaries, emblems or trademarks.