Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pix of whiteboards and files readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to transform photographs to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents, digitize revealed or handwritten text, and shop to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You may even import photographs which are already in your device the use of Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and add all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at stop of the meeting to preserve those action objects on target
• Scan printed text or handwritten assembly notes to edit and percentage later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy through scanning enterprise playing cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or nearby device as region
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English simplest)
• Take a image of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, although youre offline
• Keep elegance notes and your very own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By installing the app, you settle to these phrases and conditions: http://aka.Ms/olensandterms.